Resting Right: Do You Know Which Mattress is Right for You?
|December 15, 2017||Filed under Uncategorized|
A good night’s sleep makes a better you. You know it when that alarm goes off, when you awake several times a night, or take more than 30 minutes to fall asleep. And, throughout the next day, you and everyone around you pays for it.
The National Sleep Foundation (2017) says, “Good sleep quality is a well-recognized predictor of physical and mental health, wellness, and overall vitality.”
Do you know which mattress s right for you?
Resting right depends on several things: temperature, digestion, darkness, and just the right mattress.
Here are some 5-star products you should consider when you are looking for your good’s night sleep:
- Amerisleep offers American-made and eco-friendly mattresses. Hypoallergenic memory foam mattresses come in five degrees of firmness. Its continuous cell structure, the foam envelops and supports, relieving pain at critical touchpoints. Offered with free delivery and money-back guarantee, it starts with a 100-day risk-free trial.
- Brentwood Home offers three models with significant price breaks. Their top-of-the-line Cedar Mattress lays eight layers of contoured latex over its springs pressure relief in three zones and support in five zones. Made in California, it boasts environmentally friendly and safe latex and coconut husk. Mattress comes with free-delivery and returns, 25-years warranty, and 125-day guarantee.
- Layla offers something innovative in more ways than one. First, it flips, soft on one side, and firm on the other. Second, it has infused its comfort foam with copper for cooling results. Free shipping, 120-night trial, and lifetime warrantee, it’s made in the USA. It also comes at a competitive price according to HouseMethod.com (https://housemethod.com/providers/best-mattress-reviews/).
- Tango provides choices from Twins to California Kings. The Tango Mattress flips, too, between “cushion firm” or “plush.” Either side provides the same core support, but surfaces vary to make every sleeper comfortable. Made in the USA, it delivers within 24 hours and a 120-night free trial.
- PlushBeds mattresses come in several different thicknesses. Their Botanical Bliss Collection is made of certified organic latex, pure wool, and organic cotton. The Eco Bliss Collection puts a natural latex comfort layer on top of its polyurethane core. And, they have a line of memory foam mattresses in different prices and thicknesses.
- Zinus is priced low, but still provides top quality experience. One memory foam product is infused with green tea extract and ActivCharcoal. Another line of spring mattresses features iCoil® spring technology. All mattresses come with 10-year worry-free warranty.
The New York Times asserts, “Sleeping less than seven hours is associated with a range of health problems including obesity, heart disease, depression and impaired immune function.”
You start resting well when you manage the conditions. Advisors say to get away from the TV, computer, and smartphone an hour before bed. You should set up a cool and dark room. You should give up on food, alcohol, tobacco, and caffeine at least three hours before. And, an investment in a mattress that is just right for you can make all the difference in resting right.